September 21, 2022

My very first post EVER!

 


Hi there!

Julia here. This is my first post EVER. It took me years and years to finally get this blog up. For as long as I can remember, I have ALWAYS loved writing, taking photos, editing, making things look cute, sharing inspo, etc. 

This blog was a long time coming-- I just needed the confidence to start it. Who remembers Xanga? I wrote in that thing almost everyday with zero Fs to give because I just loved writing and making my blog look cute with HTML codes. I miss that middle school Julia who wrote just cause she felt like it! I finally decided to start up a blog again thanks to some lovely advice from my cousin to just go for it! 

So, here it is-- even if this blog is just for myself and no one ever reads these posts. I'm happy to finally have a place (aside from Instagram) to share things that I love!

So, if you've just randomly stumbled upon this blog, welcome! I'll mostly be blogging about weddings, events, decor, business owner life, food recs, vacay photos, and everything in between. If any of that interests you, then great! I welcome you to my little online home. 

Stay for a while, stay for a post-- I truly appreciate it either way. 
Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far! 

with love,
Julia💜

Photography Credit: Stephanie Weber Photography
Location: Yorba Linda Regional Park 



0 comments:

Post a Comment