September 21, 2022

Wedding Inspo + Mood Board

 



MY WEDDING INSPO
-lavender & mint era- 

It's pretty fun to look back on my Pinterest to see what kind of ideas or visions I had for my future wedding. Since I was waiting for Earl to propose for what felt like a hundred years, you better bet I was already planning my wedding!


 I was SO SET on having a lavender purple and teal/mint theme. I loved calling it my "Lavender & Mint" wedding. Take a peek at my early Pinterest board here





And while I still think these two colors together are a gorgeous combination (it's so ethereal and fairylike) and remain my 2 fave colors of all time (as evidenced by our business logo for Lavender Dots Design), when it came time to actually planning our big day, I started to shift my vision and knew I wanted something neutral and timeless. I wanted a theme that would allow me to use very minimal objects and things that I could re-use for many other occasions or as home decor. I love when things can be repurposed! 

So, I decided on light gray, white, greenery, wood, and accents of gold. These colors are very much what I envision my future home to have a ton of!
MY WEDDING INSPO
-light gray, white, greenery, gold- 


Alas-- I bid farewell to my "Lavender & Mint" ideas and started pinning like crazy for my "Neutral Wedding". 




After I had the ideas all pinned, it just came down to narrowing things down and seeing what was plausible! 



I had PLENTY of time to narrow things down since I was unfortunately a COVID bride. Our original date was scheduled for July 11, 2020. I loved that our anniversary was going to be 7-11! So easy and fun to say and remember. 
Sadly, we had to postpone our wedding for a future date. More on this later!

Till then, enjoy these pretty inspo photos and stick around to see how much or how little I ended up straying from the plan! 😉

with love,
Julia 💜



0 comments:

Post a Comment