February 8, 2023

GALENTINE'S DAY CARE PACKAGES

 

Continuing with my Galentine's Day content, I wanted to share these super cute care packages that I sent to some of my besties! A lot (most actually) of my friends live out of state, so it's hard to get together often. To show them my love and appreciation, I do try to send them goodies every once in a while. It's funny that gift giving is not one of my receiving love languages, but it's definitely one of my giving love languages!


💕GALENTINE'S DAY CARE PACKAGE💕

- Handwritten Card (of course!)

- Sheet Masks - (purchased a pack of 15 from Amazon. It came in a variety with different colors on the packaging. I picked out the red and pink ones from the bunch to match the theme)

- Chocolate (Ghirardelli and Hershey's)

- Starbust (the pink ones obvy cause they're the BEST!)

- Pocky in Strawberry

- Hand Sanitizer



Hope my girls felt loved and cared for! 😍💋


with love,

Julia💜

0 comments:

Post a Comment