February 4, 2023

GALENTINE'S DAY PICNIC

 

💕GALENTINE'S DAY PICNIC💕

Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays even when I was still single. Something about this day just makes me warm and full of love to give! Maybe it's all the hearts and feelings of appreciation for the special ones in my life-- I just love it all! 😍


Anytime I'm able to get together with a girlfriend, I wanna make it pretty! This Galentine's Day picnic was a super last-minute idea. Literally thought of this the morning I was supposed to meet up with my friend Christina. I was just like "Hey, can we have a Galentine's Day picnic at the park?!" and she was like "YESSS!" Luckily, this particular friend is always down for a pretty time! She's also the friend who introduced me to afternoon tea so it was perfect!


🍪SWEETS & TREATS🍰
OK. I am a proud Dollar Tree/99 Cents Store lover! All of these goodies were from the 99 Cents Only Store. 
- Heart Shaped Sprinkle Sugar Cookies (came in pink and red and so cute!)
- Powdered Donuts (Christina's fave)
- Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Knotts Berry Farm Raspberry Shortbread Cookies
- Fresh Strawberries
- Flipz White Chocolate Pretzels


🍞SANDWICHES🥪
Christina actually MADE all these delish sandwiches! They were so good!
- Chicken Cranberry 
- Egg Salad
- Cucumber and Cream Cheese


🧀CHARCUTERIE BOARD🥩
- Salami Trio (from Aldi)
- Club Crackers
- Pepperjack and Colby Jack Cheese 
- Nuts and Berries Mix


🍷DRINKS🍵
For our "tea", we actually drank peach bellinis in these adorable teacups that Christina had from her sister's bridal shower. The Peach Bellini "tea" was the perfect shade of pink for this girly and cute theme! 



🍽TABLEWARE🍴
All the plates, napkins, utensils were from the 99 Cents Only Store. It was a gorgeous pink rose gold color. They also had gold and silver. 

TABLE
The "table" is actually just a 24"x24" piece of MDF wood on top of a wooden crate. 


This was SO SO FUN! I wanna do this for every occasion. So easy too! 

Galentine's Day is February 13th everyone! Gather the girls and celebrate friendship and sisterhood! 

with love, 
Julia 💜




0 comments:

Post a Comment